Manhattan - Bunk Bed - Yellow/White/Green
This wooden three sleeper bunk bed, is a contemporary design, and one of its kind. With its clean lines and no fuss design, this is a sleek addition to any bedroom. A 3 ft. width bed and a pull-out trundle bed (3 ft. width) below make it ideal space saver for your children. Trundle bed can also be used for srorage purpose. A stylish ladder in the front with a superb finish makes this bed an enviable choice. Soft pastel tones add a refreshing feel to your child?s room.
- Bunk bed with 2 levels.
- Pull-out trundle drawer / bed on wheels.
- A great space saver. Can be set up in a corner of the room.
- Front ladder allows safe, easy access to the bed.
- Safe height for children, within parents' reach.
- Top finishing with suede look PVC.
- No paint / polish used in manufacturing.
- Meets European safety standards for children.
- Made from E-1 grade engineered wood.
- No toxic materials used in manufacturing.
- Scratch resistant surface.
- Water resistant.
- No Sharp edges.
- Smooth rounded corners.
- 100% termite proof.
- Delivery Condition ? Knock Down (Assembling Instruction booklet provided.)
- Colour ? Yellow, Green & White
- Dimensions : 196(W) x 115(D) x 170(H)cms.
- Mattress size: Upper bed : 90x190x10 cms. (Not included) ; Middle Bed : 900x190x10 cms. (Not included) ; Pull-out bed : 90x185x20 cms. (Not included)
|Product Code|| D8I851A9L-Y1--F1AL3-G1|
|Weight (Kg)|| 189|
|Color|| Yellow & Green|
|Warranty|| 12 Months|
|Width (cm)|| 196|
|Depth (cm)|| 115|
|Height (cm)|| 170|
Customer Reviews (1)
- great Bunk bedReview by neeraj
- far batter than other Indian products, perfect quality easy to maintain. (Posted on 9/14/2017)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.