Columbia - Bunk with Trundle Bed
This wooden three sleeper bunk bed, is a contemporary design, and one of its kind. With its clean lines and no fuss design, this is a sleek addition to any bedroom. A 4 ft. width bed and a pull-out trundle bed (3 ft. width) below make it ideal space saver for your children. Trundle bed can also be used for srorage purpose. Features built in shelves at the back to keep books, toys or decoratives. A stylish ladder in the front with a superb finish makes this bed an enviable choice. Soft pastel tones add a refreshing feel to your child?s room.
- Bunk bed with 2 levels.
- Pull-out trundle drawer / bed on wheels.
- A great space saver. Can be set up in a corner of the room.
- Front ladder allows safe, easy access to the bed.
- Safe height for children, within parents' reach.
- Top finishing with suede look PVC.
- No paint / polish used in manufacturing.
- Meets European safety standards for children.
- Made from E-1 grade engineered wood.
- No toxic materials used in manufacturing.
- Scratch resistant surface.
- Water resistant.
- No Sharp edges.
- Smooth rounded corners.
- 100% termite proof.
- Delivery Condition ? Knock Down (Assembling Instruction booklet provided.)
- Colour ? Yellow & Green & White
- Dimensions : 200(W) x 127(D) x 170(H)cms.
- Mattress size: Upper bed : 90x190x10 cms. (Not included) ; Middle Bed : 120x190x10 cms. (Not included) ; Pull-out bed : 90x185x20 cms. (Not included)
Customer Reviews (1)
Columbia - Bunk with Trundle BedReview by Rita
Love this item. We purchased it for our guest room. It's sturdy, classy and looks much more expensive than what we paid. The price was right too (Posted on 1/7/2017)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.
T & C