Effective Date: 1st of October,2016
Information that we collect – The intention of collecting information from you, is to provide you a better user experience on our Site. Following are the information which we may collect from you -
- Your personally identifiable information including name, gender, shipping address, email address and telephone number.
- Your payment details including the cardholder name, credit card number, expiry date and CVV, or any other financial information required by our Payment Gateway Partner (PayU) and information related to Internet Banking.
- Third party sign in information shared on our Site such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Your past purchases made on our Site including the type of product(s) bought, the date of purchase, the mode of payment and the frequency of orders placed.
- Your products and services preferences that may be made publicly available through online surveys on our or third party sites.
- We or third parties on our behalf, may set and access cookies on your computer. Cookie is a small piece of data sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to record the user's browsing activity on the site (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past). They can also be used to remember personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, passwords, and credit card numbers.
- Your Internet Protocol “IP” address, Operating System, Internet Service Provider, session log information, browser type and language, the website or search engine that linked you to us, the website you visit after our Site, the ads you click on, any search terms you have entered on our Site and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers.
- Email communications between any User and the Company including product enquiry, order placed, and transaction status and complaints.
- If you elect to post material on our blogs, forums, participate in our social networking features or publish reviews/testimonials, then such materials will be may be publicly available for others to view only after our approval.
- Our services are available only for people who are 18 or older and we do not intend to collect personal information from anybody below this age group.
Use of Information – We use the information you provide, solely for the purpose of providing high quality services to all our Users and to conduct our business efficiently. We do not sell or rent your information to any third party without your consent. We may use your information to :
- Process your orders, verify the payment and ensure timely delivery of your order and provide you uninterrupted access to our Site.
- Contact you in relation to all the services provided on our Site. For instance, in the case of feedback and complaints.
- Promote safety and security, by using the information to verify accounts and activity, to investigate suspicious activities and violation of our policies by any User.
- Use information collected from Cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our service.
- Maintain, protect and improve our Site and services.
- Analyse the information collected from you, to understand the User behaviour and preferences so that we may align our marketing activities accordingly.
- Update you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We may also send you other information about us, the Site, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners.
- Measure the overall Site performance in terms of number of unique visitors, the average time spent by users etc., we use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and Operating System information etc.
- Comply with various the laws and legal processes, statutory or regulatory requirements, prevent criminal or illegal activity, enforce our terms and policies and prevent violation of the rights of the User and any third party.
- To anonymize data about the Users of the Site and use it for various statistical and demographic purposes and for finding out the location of the User.
Information that we share and disclose – In the course of performances of our services, we may need to share and disclose your information in the following ways :
- We will be sharing the information we collect from you with our affiliates, business partners, agents and subcontractors, who are also involved in performing the services. For example, we may use third parties for delivering products, collecting payments, analysing data and to provide us with marketing or customer service assistance. We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event of a merger and acquisition and reorganization, we may be required to share some or all the information that you provide us with other business entities.
- We may disclose your personal information to the government and law enforcement agencies as necessitated by the law in the respective country. Such disclosure may be essential in circumstances like a) to respond to claims in the course of governmental or third party investigations b) to protect the safety of a User or any third party c) to prevent any illegal, fraudulent and unethical activity.
- If you have entered into a contest sponsored by a third party, then your information may be shared by us with this party for their use.
- When you use your login credentials from a social networking site (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), we may receive information from such social networking sites. If you opt to share your information with these social networking sites, we will share information with them in accordance with your selection.
- In case, you are located outside India, your information will be transferred and processed in India. By using our Site and services, you consent to the international transfer of your information.
Managing your information – Please send an email to email@example.com, if you want to delete certain information provided to us. The deletion of the information that is mandatory for use of the Site and services, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your use of our Site.
Security – We strive to protect our Users from unauthorized access, use or disclosure of sensitive personal information. We use the secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which establishes an encrypted link between the Site and the browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Site and browser remains private and integral. Although, we put all reasonable efforts in making the User experience safe, no method of transmission via the internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security of your information. You are responsible for protecting yourself, against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Link to other websites - The Site may contain links to other websites for your information. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of the linked websites or any use of the websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Phishing – In the online world, Phishing has become a popular cybercrime. It is a fraudulent attempt to gain your personal information through email communications. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.