Three Door & Two Drawer Wardrobe
This three-door children?s wardrobe is a firm favourite. This is a modern range, designed with Colourful front panels and squarish wooden handles. A practical wardrobe for children which is stylish enough for big bedrooms, and compact enough for small rooms. The interior provides ample hanging space, multiple shelves to keep bedroom floors clean and clutter free. Inside, the wardrobe is split into two sections - behind the double doors is a hanging rail with two shelves. While the single door hides four shelves that are great for toys, shoes, folded clothes and more. To avoid trapped fingers and slamming, all doors are fitted with soft closing mechanisms. In addition each external edge and corner is softened which makes this piece ideal for a child-friendly environment.Plus there are two drawers for storing accessories and toys. The easy-glide metal runners on the drawers ensure that they do not jam no matter how many essentials your child might cram in them!
- Three-door wardrobe
- Two drawers with smooth glide telescopic channels and motion lock.
- Square- wooden knobs.
- Soft motion & auto close hinges.
- Top finishing with suede look PVC.
- No paint / polish used in manufacturing.
- Meets European safety standards for children.
- Made from E-1 grade engineered wood.
- No toxic materials used in manufacturing.
- Scratch resistant surface.
- Water resistant.
- No Sharp edges.
- Smooth rounded corners.
- 100% termite proof.
- Delivery Condition ? Knock Down (Assembling Instruction booklet provided.)
- Colour - Blue & White
- Dimensions : 120(W) x58(D) x195(H)cms.
Customer Reviews (1)
Three Door & Two Drawer WardrobeReview by Anuj
This was certainly great value for money. It has provided ample space for hanging clothes of my son and even the four shelves on the side are great for keeping my son’s toys, shoes, folded clothes and more. Everything has fit in perfectly and the quality is superb. (Posted on 11/25/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.
T & C