Panda - Three Door Wardrobe
This three-door children?s wardrobe is a firm favourite. This is a modern range, designed with Colourful front panels and paw shaped handles. A practical wardrobe for children which is stylish enough for big bedrooms, and compact enough for small rooms. The interior provides ample hanging space, multiple shelves to keep bedroom floors clean and clutter free. Inside, the wardrobe is split into two sections - behind the double doors is a hanging rail with two shelves. While the single door hides four shelves that are great for toys, shoes, folded clothes and more. To avoid trapped fingers and slamming, all doors are fitted with soft closing mechanisms. In addition each external edge and corner is softened which makes this piece ideal for a child-friendly environment.Plus there are two drawers for storing accessories and toys. The easy-glide metal runners on the drawers ensure that they do not jam no matter how many essentials your child might cram in them!
- Three-door wardrobe
- Two drawers with smooth glide telescopic channels and motion lock.
- Paw shaped knobs.
- Soft motion & auto close hinges.
- Top finishing with suede look PVC.
- No paint / polish used in manufacturing.
- Meets European safety standards for children.
- Made from E-1 grade engineered wood.
- No toxic materials used in manufacturing.
- Scratch resistant surface.
- Water resistant.
- No Sharp edges.
- Smooth rounded corners.
- 100% termite proof.
- Delivery Condition ? Knock Down (Assembling Instruction booklet provided.)
- Colour - White, Yellow & Green
- Dimensions : 120(W) x58(D) x195(H)cms.
|Product Code|| W-E52-Y1G1--PANDA|
|Weight (Kg)|| 153|
|Color|| Yellow & Green|
|Warranty|| 12 Months|
|Width (cm)|| 120|
|Depth (cm)|| 58|
|Height (cm)|| 195|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Panda - Three Door WardrobeReview by Saloni
- My daughter Riya was very fascinated with the bottom drawers when we went to pick a wardrobe for her room. She is using them for her games, books and fashion accessories. Loves arranging them herself as she can easily reach out to them herself. (Posted on 11/29/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.