Fisher Price - Bed Rail Guard - 5ft.
My Friends bed rail guard is a revolutionary product from Fisher-Price. It is an essential item for your child safety when transitioning them from crib to a bed. It protects child falling off the bed while sleeping or playing. This may be fitted on single, queen or king size bed. The fold down feature allows this bedrail to quickly swing out of the way when not in use allowing children to safely get in and out of bed. Also, allowing parent to easily make the bed or change the sheets with the bedrail out of the way. A durable mesh nylon padded fabric covers the steel frame, making it comfortable to the touch. For added convenience, the fabric cover can be easily removed for washing. Extra-long legs hold the bedrail tightly against the mattress. It also has nylon straps which may be tied with the mattress for extra stability. The bedrail guard is 5 feet long and 2 feet inches high to provide maximum coverage. It can accommodate the thickest of mattresses and can virtually fit on any kind of bed.
- Quick setup. Easy to repack.
- Easily folds down when not in use.
- Friendly animal print for Child?s play.
- Soft Foam padding for extra comfort.
- Breathable anti-bacterial mesh wall.
- Easy removable and washable cover.
- Extra Long (5 ft.) & Extra tall (2 ft.) for Extra safety.
- A must have for Child safety.
- Bed Rail guard size ? 150 cms. x 58 cms.
|Product Code|| FPBDR001|
|Weight (Kg)|| 3|
|Warranty|| 12 Months|
|Width (cm)|| 150|
|Depth (cm)|| No|
|Height (cm)|| 58|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Fisher Price - Bed Rail Guard - 5ftReview by Ankush malhotra
- this is very good for my child (Posted on 11/17/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.