Fisher Price - Rover Stroller Cum Pram
Rover stroller by Fisher Price has been superbly designed to provide your baby a safe, comfortable and a smooth ride outdoors. The stroller is well-built with a sturdy frame and easy-to-move swivel wheels and steers incredibly well during your outing. Sturdy twin wheels on the front provide extra stability and easy maneuverability in different directions. It is also equipped with an easy anti-shock braking mechanism for a secured movement.
A multi-position backrest and foot-rest recline system provide added comfort to your baby and make it ideal for napping or relaxing. Stroller comes with a comfortable padded seat and an easy to access storage basket to hold baby's necessities. It also includes a bottle & tissue tray and one food & bottle tray. Adjustable canopy with a peekaboo window enables the baby to peep out and enjoy the environment. It also allows you to keep a watch at him and even blocks your baby’s sensitive skin from harmful rays. A stylish, compact design. Easily foldable and portable stroller cum pram. Makes it very convenient for storage at home or during travel.
• Highly trendy and durable design.
• Multi position backrest and foot rest recline.
• Quick and compact folding.
• Foam padded handles for soft grip.
• Bottle and tissue tray.
• Foldable canopy with a Peekaboo window.
• Food and bottle tray.
• Storage basket to keep travel essentials.
• Padded seat for extra comfort.
• Foot rest for long sitting.
• Anti-shock mechanism.
• Lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension.
• Sturdy twin wheels for extra stability.
• Ultra-light in weight.
• Ideal for babies from 0 months to 3 years.
|Product Code|| 0|
|Weight (Kg)|| 9|
|Warranty|| 6 Months|
|Width (cm)|| 40|
|Depth (cm)|| 80|
|Height (cm)|| 100|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Fisher Price - Rover Stroller Cum PramReview by Anuj
- Would highly recommend these prams from Alex daisy. The quality is very superior and long lasting. The seat adjusts quickly. My baby can sit straight when awake, recline when he wishes to relax or lie flat when he is asleep. It is very smooth to ride and easy to handle (Posted on 11/25/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register