Fisher Price - Lil' Traveler Stroller Cum Pram
If you are looking for a perfect stroller for travel, for urban use on public transportation, for subways and pathways, cabs, or for a quick trip to the shopping malls or in and out of your child's school, the Lil’ Traveller is the perfect choice! Super light in weight yet incredibly sturdy and durable stroller for your baby. Extremely easy to push or carry. Comes with a multi-position reclining seat, which keeps the child cozy and comfortable and makes it ideal for napping or relaxing. The 5-point safety harness provides maximum safety for your little one. Unlike a traditional stroller, the Lil’ Traveller has a open design and the easy-to-recline seat lays nearly flat, which is ideal for napping and for on-the-go diaper changes. An adjustable calf support ensures that your child can ride comfortably at every stage of growth. Adjustable canopy blocks your baby’s sensitive skin from harmful rays. Lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension ensure greater stability and maneuverability on uneven roads. The stroller can be easily folded with one hand for easy transport and storage. Not only so, it also comes with an easy to access storage basket and canopy pocket to hold baby's necessities.
- Durable & stylish with a large seating area
- Multi position backrest and footrest recline
- Easy-to-Recline Seat with 5-Point Harness
- Lockable front-swivel wheels with suspension
- Single pedal lockable rear wheels
- Has a compact, easy 2-step fold mechanism
- Padded seat for ultimate comfort
- Foldable canopy for protection from harmful rays
- Storage basket and hood pocket to keep travel essentials.
- Waterproof round hood with storage pocket
- Foam padded handles for comfortable grip.
- Ideal for babies from 0 months to 3 years.
|Product Code|| FPST01|
|Weight (Kg)|| 8|
|Warranty|| 6 Months|
|Width (cm)|| 50|
|Depth (cm)|| 70|
|Height (cm)|| 106|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Fisher Price - Lil' Traveler Stroller Cum PramReview by Jindal singh
- This high chair is the complete seating and comfortable for small baby, and will take your child all the way from newborn until they can sit in an adult chair (Posted on 11/16/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
- Dust with a soft cloth regularly. It should be slightly moistened.
- Any stains should be wiped off immediately with a soft cotton cloth.
- Protect from direct heat and sunlight. Keep away from fire places or radiators to prevent from warping and distorting.
- Avoid exposure to moisture and humidity changes.
- Liquid spills should be immediately wiped off with a sponge.